Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer Lover.

I have recently realized how much I love the summer time. The freshly cut grass, flowers, spending the weekends at the lake, being able to throw on a pair of flip flops and a summer dress, and the numerous weekend getaways all have a huge part in why I LOVE Summer! I catch myself at the end of each Spring semester of school "slacking," because I can't wait to be OUTTT! I've found a nanny position to keep me busy throughout the summer months and also put money in the bank! I have several items on my "wish list." Do you have a wish list?? :) There is no better feeling than being able to mark off each item after you've purchased it..:) Here a few of mine:



1( Lilly Pulitzer Cover up




2( Jack Rogers Navajo Sandal





3( Tunic style Summer dresses





4( Louis Vuitton Galliera PM






What are some of your Summer obessions??

No comments: